 Star Wars / 13704
Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
I have just purchased this set, and I am curious to know why TLG did not
include a suitable body piece for the R4 astromech droid dome piece included
in this set.  I feel it would have increased play value for this set, and it
would have been no problem for me to imagine that R4's body "disappears"
when the Starfighter is in flight.

To be fair to LEGO, the astromech does not have a body but is actually
hardwired into the starfighter.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/delta7/index.html

<snip>

I am glad you like it for what it is. I agree even though the body does not
need to be in the set it would have added a lot to the playabilty

Jude

trimmed .lego.direct