 Star Wars / 13550
  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

(...) Hey, yeah, there are some other parts in there that are usefull to aren't there? I haven't seen much potential for anything but the chrom...I'm a mecha guy and thus don't yet have any real use for the curvy parts (maybe when someone else does (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10026...Price versus Parts

While I don't particularily like the price increase, I think it is smart on Lego's part. The number of *drooling* posts is staggering. Surely Lego anticipated that? That being said, knowing that many many collectors will purchase the set, almost (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)