 Star Wars / 13517
  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) be associated with LUGNET[2]? Jude [1] I hope it does [2] (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

What it means is that I become thoroughly agitated with someone who has to go snooping around for pics; sooner or later LEGO won't announce anything because they know that images will get out before they want them out. So which do you want - the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) I defenitly agree that people shouldn't be looking for pics avaialble on LEGO. However, I can't help wonder why is it that LEGO can't withhold the pictures of new products until they're announced? I mean, it's not difficult (technically) to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) I have to agree with Dan on this one...IMHO, TLC knows exactly what they're doing. I was just reading a post which equated LUGNET'ers to little white mice in a big, big maze. A fresh nugget of cheese was just placed in a distant corridor...and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official 10026 pics

(...) YES!! Another maze!!! Coo.OoOoOooo.ooOLLL! I love it!! ;)~ (...) I am loving the new chrome parts! But do you think they will put out more ep1 sets? If it means chrome and mazes - then I sure hope they do! Maybe now I can do something with the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)