 Star Wars / 13293
    Re: The Real Chosen One? —Peter Guenther
   (...) Because, regardless of everything he has said later, Lucas didn't have the episodes all planned when he did the first one!!! Sure, he had thought out Anakin's fall from grace and all that but all he had was a rough outline. I'm sure he didn't (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Real Chosen One? —Scott Costello
   (...) No one tries to explain away aparent inconsistencies more than I do but I still have a real problem with the word "accomplished". I mean to say that as a boy Anakin was awesome behind the controls of any kind of vehicle may be correct, but the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Real Chosen One? —David Koudys
   (...) I may be missing something 'cause I refuse to stand in line more than half hour for any movie (besides star trek ;) ) so I havent seen AOTC yet, but I saw ANH when I was 10 and it looked to me that Darth Vader was a pretty accomplished pilot. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Real Chosen One? —Josh Opotzner
   (...) I see what you mean but I think you've missed his point. He means that Anakin seemed to be a great pilot right from the start; he was an excellent pilot, not an accomplished one; no experience made him great, he just is. Personally I disagree (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)