 Star Wars / 1325
Re: Episode 1 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:55:14 GMT

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote:

Here is my impressions of the eps 1 SW sets
Mos Espa Pod Race
  $90., 894 pieces not bad. Only $.60 over the $.10 per piece price. Those
  pod racers a pretty cool looking. I'm guessing that either we don't see the
  whole set on the box cover, or part of it is indistinguishable. It looks like it
  should have some neat minifigs(aliens maybe:)?!?!

Hmmm, somebody take a look at my Sol Cup Racer at

http://128.109.194.35/kn/pallas/Products/sailer.html

doesn't it seem awfully close to those pod racers?  :-) ;-)

--Karim