 Star Wars / 1321
Re: Episode 1 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 01:11:56 GMT

This is my favorite of the EP1 sets too. The helmet does look good on young
Anakin, especially with the goggles, but it is not new with this set. I know
of at least one Adventurers set that came with this helmet and goggles.

Ben Gatrelle

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:
Here is my impressions of the eps 1 SW sets

<clip>
Naboo Fighter
Anikin fig with that cool pilot's helmet(it would make a good 60's football
helmet :). Finally a WWII cockpit :) and more yellow pieces :) and a new
cone antenna piece. And, wow, check out those two totally cool battle
droids :) What!?! It's only $20. :)