 Star Wars / 13214
    Re: quality of jango fetts slave one vs.. bubba fetts slave 1 —Conrad Frank
   (...) Just my $.02 here... I would guess that the difference in detail between the 7144 Slave 1 and the 7153 Slave 1 is due to the fact that not very much detail was shown in Empire Strikes Back. We only see the 7144 Slave 1 in two or three scenes (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: quality of jango fetts slave one vs.. bubba fetts slave 1 —David Eaton
   (...) I don't expect so-- there's enough in ESB to figure out more than what they actually put into Boba's, not to mention the SLEWs of other information available on the ship that aren't directly in the movie. My guess is this was very much a (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)