 Star Wars / 13206
  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gw83qt.JII@lugnet.com... (...) Kid". (...) Speaking of all that... after seeing the movie, can anyone tell me what the machine-thing in 7103 is? I saw the movie last night and still can't (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

(...) Could be a cheap attempt at those falling pillars that yoda had to control in the hanger. --Kai (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

(...) Maybe it was something in the movie when they planned the sets but it died on the cutting room floor? That would be my guess. Peter (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

I actually thought it was a piece of equipment from the previous factory scene where Anakin and Padme were dodging stuff. Granted the figures are different, but that's what it looks most like. Scott (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

(...) I'm pretty sure those are supposed to be some of the battle-droid assembly mechanism ... you know, the large robotic arms that affix heads to droids, etc? Sure, Dooku and Yoda weren't actually in that factory together but hey ... same planet, (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Last chance! This is just my 2 cents, but, if you saw the movies already, you saw the fight with Dooku and Yoda. I think it is something to make Yoda do all the flips and jump around like in the movie. Think (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

(...) ya. i just got the set after watching the movie (wohoooo). i think that it is supposed to be that pillar that yoda held up but they added that arm part. i hooked that right under the little thrusster on top of dooku's speeder. then you can (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)

I'm guessing it's supposed to be a generic representation of one of the automated droid building 'robots'. Odd, since Yoda was never in the droid factory (during the movie). (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)