 Star Wars / 13210
Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 05:23:17 GMT

I actually thought it was a piece of equipment from the previous factory
scene where Anakin and Padme were dodging stuff. Granted the figures are
different, but that's what it looks most like.

Scott

In lugnet.starwars, Peter Guenther writes:
Speaking of all that... after seeing the movie, can anyone tell me what the
machine-thing in 7103 is?  I saw the movie last night and still can't figure
it out.

Could be a cheap attempt at those falling pillars that yoda had to control
in the hanger.

Maybe it was something in the movie when they planned the sets but it died
on the cutting room floor?  That would be my guess.

Peter