 Star Wars / 13220
Re: The Wait is now over... Star Wars here I come! (All Rejoice!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 17:35:36 GMT

I'm guessing it's supposed to be a generic representation of one of the
automated droid building 'robots'. Odd, since Yoda was never in the droid
factory (during the movie).

In lugnet.starwars, Grant Giandonato writes:
Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message
It may be just me, but Yoda's fight scene had me thinking "Yoda Karate • Kid".

"Yes, Will Kick, Your Butt, Jedi Crane style. Wax On, Wax Off..."

Now, as for Count Dooku. Way cool. Much much better than Darth Maul.

Speaking of all that... after seeing the movie, can anyone tell me what the
machine-thing in 7103 is?  I saw the movie last night and still can't figure
it out.

In lugnet.starwars, Tony Knaak writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeremy Scott writes:
I am on my way...

To the midnight showing of SW: AOTC.

Anyone else?

Jeremy, Overjoyed...

I just got home from the movie and I give two MASSIVE lightsabers up for
this flick. I can sum up my favorite part by saying YODA KICKS MAJOR • #^%!!!!!!
That's all I have to say, I won't ruin any of the movie for the ones who
have not yet entered the great theater see this AWESOME movie.
out
tk