 Star Wars / 13181
Re: New Tauntaun MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 14:42:44 GMT

--- David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote:
I was toying around with this idea for a little
while now and finally pieced
together a couple tauntauns last night. I rather
like it. I just had to post.

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat/echobase/tauntaun_bareback.jpg

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat/echobase/tauntauns.jpg

DaveE

Dave,

I'm so glad you posted this. I love it; its simple yet
detailed enough to know exactly what it is. I even
like the ingenious use of the pistols. Thanks for
sharing it with us, as well as the LDRAW file in
.models. I'm going to have to sift though my
collection and piece one together tonight.

--Jack
AFOL, St. Louis