 Star Wars / 13182
Re: UCS TIE Fighter & Deconstructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 03:49:44 GMT

Here are the questions on my email which might be of interest to some of you.

Were the UCS TIE Interceptors on sale at TRU priced at $69.99 each?
Nope, they were on the clearance bins for $29.99 each. Granted the boxes
were not mint and some were even opened, I did check that the bags were
complete since I already got one before.

Did you use only the pieces from one UCS TIE Interceptor to build the UCS
TIE Fighter?
I tried to do that but was disappointed at what I came up with. So I had to
use some other parts from another TIE Interceptor to complete it.

Any mods done besides the wings?
I was satisfied with the cockpit and the connectors that came with the TIE
Interceptor. I just did the wings and the connecting pieces to the cockpit.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
You’ll find the UCS TIE Fighter that we’ve built from the UCS TIE
Interceptors that we got on clearance from TRU at our Brickshelf gallery.

Thanks for the tremendous response on the deconstruction of the Sarlacc Pit.
Though not as complicated as the Sarlacc Pit, we’ve also added the
deconstruction of the Endor Bunker
and the Imperial AT-AT walker

Regards,
ACPin & Sons