 Star Wars / 13161
Re: New Tauntaun MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:07:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
I was toying around with this idea for a little while now and finally pieced
together a couple tauntauns last night. I rather like it. I just had to post.

http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat/echobase/tauntaun_bareback.jpg
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat/echobase/tauntauns.jpg

DaveE

Dave!

These look great ... I do like John's idea, if there is a white or grey
dino-tail.  Even if that doesn't work out, though, these are gorgeous.
Finally, scale Tauntauns!  And they look great both ways (mounted and bareback)
as well.

Please bring one to the meeting next week!

-s