 Star Wars / 13146
Re: Strange "Part" in 7163 Republic Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 02:50:53 GMT

It's probably for the jedi knight with on extra. However, I wouldn't know, I
haven't bought it. Dave

In lugnet.starwars, Kai Brodersen writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Eric Lind writes:
Hey all, I just got a 7163 (I rather like it), but was puzzled by the
inclusion of an unusual "part".  It was a little cardboard box held together
by tape that said 42927 on the outside.  Inside was two, black capes.  Any
idea what these are for?  I guess they could go on the clone troopers, but
they don't really seem to fit.

I got a lot of extra parts too, but not the capes.

--Kai