 Star Wars / 13133
  Old 2002 product Catalogs in New Star Wars Sets

I am certain this is in the wrong place but I really do not know where to put it. So I am starting with where I began finding the problem I am referring to, and please tell me where this belongs. Is any one a little disappointed that the newest LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Old 2002 product Catalogs in New Star Wars Sets

<snip> (...) LEGO Marketing IMO is always 'out of touch' with reality. Perhaps due to the sucess of the original (1999-2001) star wars sets marketing figured that there is NO need to 'future' market star wars legos. Not sure what their thinking is (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Old 2002 product Catalogs in New Star Wars Sets

(...) You know, this has bugged me too. Don't know why, maybe I'm expecting a little extra "excitement" in my box of LEGO on top of the bricks - kind of like Cracker Jack's mystery prize. It would be nice to see a 2002 set insert and look inside it (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Old 2002 product Catalogs in New Star Wars Sets

(...) You best bet to check out for new sets is here ... (URL) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)