 Star Wars / 13103
  Re: Where is the Queen?

(...) No kidding. (...) I dunno. I'm kind of thinking/hoping that after EpII (and maybe EpIII), we'll have more appreciation for EpI. But it could be that I'm just a pollyanna. Steve (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where is the Queen?

(...) Well, that's certainly my hope--and that's what Harry Knowles, the Ain't It Cool guy--has said in his review: "First, I must say that this film makes THE PHANTOM MENACE a better film. In fact, I would have to say that not only does it do (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where is the Queen?

Well, don't worry about Jar Jar. Though he plays a big part, he only has about three minutes of actual talking time (thank ye o' mighty script-writers and storyboard designers!)therefore they probably won't make another one of him! As far as Amidala (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)