 Star Wars / 13073
Re: Review: 7163 Republic Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 23:04:10 GMT

What i can't believe is that here in Canada, its only $10 more!  USusally its
about half again as much.  I still don't plan on getting it mind you (just
don't like it), but hey its still interesting to note.

I bought this set last night, and trust me, it is much much much cooler
during and after it is built. I really enjoyed putting this one
together, and it comes with all kinds of neat pieces and movable parts
(love those movable rear doors) that you can't really see from the box.

It's really not as boxy as it looks. It's still a little boxy, but the
pictures do it an injustice.

Leanne Opaskar                  lopaskar@san.rr.com