 Star Wars / 13056
  Re: Episode II Book

I was on dark horizons (i think), and they had a link to a picture of the collectors cards for episode II, specifically, the index/checklist card- listing pivotal scenes/events in the flick. Lets just say that I don't have a whole lot of need to see (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Book

(...) yeah I've tried as hard as I can to stay away from spoilers everywhere since about the end of last year. It's been hard, and even reading the Time article this month spoiled one aspect for me. oh well. it's not long now til the movie (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)