 Star Wars / 13053
  Episode II Book

Not exactly LEGO oriented, and dunno if this is old news already, but I saw a copy (hardcover) of Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones (book adaptation) on sale yesterday at Fry's Electronics in Phoenix, of all places. (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Book

(...) I glanced through the first couple of chapters in a copy I saw at a local Shop-Ko. Still think it's so odd how the books are being sold before the movie is even released. Although I did enjoy reading the paragraph on how Anakin liked going to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Book

I was on dark horizons (i think), and they had a link to a picture of the collectors cards for episode II, specifically, the index/checklist card- listing pivotal scenes/events in the flick. Lets just say that I don't have a whole lot of need to see (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Book

(...) Apparently the author of the Ep. II book, some guy named Salvatore, will be in a Bountiful, Utah library the day after Attack of the Clones hits the theatres (May 17) to talk about his book. That should be interesting. Wonder where else he'll (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Book

(...) (URL) Salvatore is best known is Star Wars circles for penning _Vector Prime_, the first of the New Jedi Order books. The New Jedi Order (set 20+ years after ROTJ) is the plot direction much of the Expanded Universe has been taking for the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Book

(...) yeah I've tried as hard as I can to stay away from spoilers everywhere since about the end of last year. It's been hard, and even reading the Time article this month spoiled one aspect for me. oh well. it's not long now til the movie (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)