 Star Wars / 13030
  Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel

Well this is my first known set error. I say known because 95% of what I buy is just sorted into my collection so other errors could have been present and I would not have known. Any way this is my problem... (URL) of hard to build the set with 2 (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel

<snip> (...) I had a simular problem with my Jedi duel. I got a left and a right of the same piece you have wrong, however one side was prented shorter than the other. Derek Hawins (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel

(...) Yeah, I've had a couple printing problems with Ep2 sets. In the Duel the lines are visible off on the two curve-wedges--but since I'll probably Brasso them anyhow, that's OK. On a Tusken raider minifig, the medium brown on the front of the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel

(...) I had the same problem: the print is totally misplaced in one of the blue curves. And I bought mine in Denmark, so it's probably from another production batch than yours. TLC seems to have a real quality issue with this! Arne Lykke Nielsen (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel

(...) Yes, this is awful. (URL) rather have stickers. It doesn't look anywhere near this bad in the special edition catalog. Don (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)