 Star Wars / 13049
Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:18:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Derek Hawkins writes:

I had a simular problem with my Jedi duel. I got a left and a right of the
same piece you have wrong, however one side was prented shorter than the other.

Derek Hawins

I had the same problem: the print is totally misplaced in one of the blue
curves. And I bought mine in Denmark, so it's probably from another
production batch than yours. TLC seems to have a real quality issue with this!

Arne Lykke Nielsen