 Star Wars / 13033
Re: Error in my 7103 Jedi Duel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:06:36 GMT

<snip>
Kind of hard to build the set with 2 Left versions of this part, or is that 2
Right versions...  Either way it looks like I will be making my first call to
customer service due to a set error.

Also note the difference in quality of these 2 parts the printing on the one on
the left is way to dark and smudged.

Another one on the bandwagon of the decline of TLC QA.

Eric Kingsley

I had a simular problem with my Jedi duel. I got a left and a right of the
same piece you have wrong, however one side was prented shorter than the other.

Derek Hawins