 Star Wars / 12935
  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder....

"Matthew Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:Guz1Du.B3y@lugnet.com... (...) hours (...) My 2 1/2 year old loves this set - she spends ages "swooshing" it and pretending Luke and Dack are talking to each other. This is her (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder....

(...) That's funny, my six year old cried before Christmas because it seems Santa forgot to bring him a Snowspeeder the Christmas before that. (Santa didn't see it on sale anywhere and figured another SW set would do. Wrong!) Of course it was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)