 Star Wars / 12897
    Re: Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed! —John Radtke
   (...) This particluar tidbit also just wasn't a surprise or big secret of any kind. We've known about The Clone Wars since 1977, and the idea that Stormtroopers are clones also surfaced in the early '80s. Even those that didn't long ago pick up from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed! —Jeremy Scott
   (...) Ditto here, the only spoilers we care about require bricks to be heavily associated with it. Don't be upset, we're not mad, we're just comforting you. (...) Yeah, but that was EP1. EP1 got horrible reviews and deserved it. EP2 is getting rave (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)