 Star Wars / 12897
Re: Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Daniel Crichton writes:
"Mani" <manuelclara2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Manuel Suazo writes:

  I was planning to do a series of postings on the secrets of Episode II
discovered by me, but I got this tidbit this morning and it's too • important
to retain. CLONETROOPERS ARE CLONED FROM JANGO FETT!! Tune in later for
more! Oh, and Episode II comes out in 33 days, by my count.
                                -Mani

    Scratch that. I was PLANNING to post more secrets of Episode II, but • it
seems nobody cares.....          -Mani

PS May the Force be with you...you'll need it to get Episode II tickets.

I don't think it's not that anyone cares, I think it's that those of us who
keep up on these "spoilers" read TFN or other SW sites and so knew about
this particular snippets months ago.

As to EpII tickets, no problem - I'm in the UK, the fever isn't anywhere
near as bad over here, and my local Warner cinema is taking gold class
bookings over the phone already :)

Dan

This particluar tidbit also just wasn't a surprise or big secret of any
kind.  We've known about The Clone Wars since 1977, and the idea that
Stormtroopers are clones also surfaced in the early '80s.  Even those that
didn't long ago pick up from spoilers that Jango Fett is the source found
out when it was very clearly stated in the latest trailer several weeks ago.

Like Dan said, not to rain on your parade or anything, but you will likely
find a more interested audience somewhere like TFN or EpisodeX.

Actually, there was no problem at all getting Ep I tickets (except perhaps
for the first midnight showing) so I'm not too worried.

John