 Star Wars / 12898
Re: Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:52:59 GMT

This particluar tidbit also just wasn't a surprise or big secret of any
kind.  We've known about The Clone Wars since 1977, and the idea that
Stormtroopers are clones also surfaced in the early '80s.  Even those that
didn't long ago pick up from spoilers that Jango Fett is the source found
out when it was very clearly stated in the latest trailer several weeks ago.

Like Dan said, not to rain on your parade or anything, but you will likely
find a more interested audience somewhere like TFN or EpisodeX.

Ditto here, the only spoilers we care about require bricks to be heavily
associated with it.  Don't be upset, we're not mad, we're just comforting you.

Actually, there was no problem at all getting Ep I tickets (except perhaps
for the first midnight showing) so I'm not too worried.

Yeah, but that was EP1.  EP1 got horrible reviews and deserved it.   EP2 is
getting rave reviews and it has only yet been reviewed by a few people, we
don't know what the rest will have to say but the rest are usually less
opinionated.  The trailers tell me that this one may be the best. The news
says this one is the best. It will be popular first off.

So, I think that it will be difficult to get tickets those first weekends.

John

Jeremy

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed!

(...) This particluar tidbit also just wasn't a surprise or big secret of any kind. We've known about The Clone Wars since 1977, and the idea that Stormtroopers are clones also surfaced in the early '80s. Even those that didn't long ago pick up from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)