 Star Wars / 12886
  Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed!

I was planning to do a series of postings on the secrets of Episode II discovered by me, but I got this tidbit this morning and it's too important to retain. CLONETROOPERS ARE CLONED FROM JANGO FETT!! Tune in later for more! Oh, and Episode II (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed!

(...) Scratch that. I was PLANNING to post more secrets of Episode II, but it seems nobody cares..... -Mani PS May the Force be with you...you'll need it to get Episode II tickets. (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Mani" <manuelclara2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GuqICz.Huu@lugnet.com... (...) important (...) it (...) I don't think it's not that anyone cares, I think it's that those of us who keep up on these "spoilers" read TFN or other SW sites and so (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed!

(...) This particluar tidbit also just wasn't a surprise or big secret of any kind. We've known about The Clone Wars since 1977, and the idea that Stormtroopers are clones also surfaced in the early '80s. Even those that didn't long ago pick up from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Secret identity of clonetroopers-----revealed!

(...) Ditto here, the only spoilers we care about require bricks to be heavily associated with it. Don't be upset, we're not mad, we're just comforting you. (...) Yeah, but that was EP1. EP1 got horrible reviews and deserved it. EP2 is getting rave (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)