 Star Wars / 12832
    Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened —Ray Sanders
   (...) Right, and if they follow those instrcutions about as well as they (the WM store people) did on the 6776 recall, then not much will really happen here. Many WMs still had the 6776s on the shelf *and* scanning at clearance prices recently. The (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened —Keith Blumenthal
   WalMart HAS put a Sell Not Allowed on the Episode II stuff. However, if they have the sets out on the floor, it's pretty hard for them not to sell it to you. In visiting some Walmarts in my area this past weekend I found 3 stores that had one or (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)