 Star Wars / 12691
  Ep II Review on Ain't it Cool News (warning! it contains spoilers!)

Hi, I spotted this VERY bad boy earlier today: (URL) It purports to be a clandestine review written by someone who got to see a copy of the film early at the behest of Lucasfilm. Warning, it contains spoilers. Spoilers. Spoilers. I mean, assuming (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ep II Review on Ain't it Cool News (warning! it contains spoilers!)

(...) excitement over the release of this film. That review had "fanboy" written all over it. SW has never been even 1/10th as good as it's source materials. And despite its flaws, LOTR showed the world how this kind of material should be handled. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ep II Review on Ain't it Cool News (warning! it contains spoilers!)

(...) Actually, this review has been there for quite some time; a couple of days. Furthermore, many think Lucas leaked this trailer to get EPII some hype. So chances of a lawsuit are slim, I think. (...) Yeah, the review is quite positive and got me (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)