 Star Wars / 12556
    New MOC: Rebel Snowspeeder! —Bruce Lowell
   Hey guys, Here's my latest custom, an Incom T-47 Modified Airspeeder (Snowspeeder). It's the same scale as my A-Wing (1 foot:1 stud) and my upcoming X- and Y-Wings. I'll have the MLCad instructions up hopefully this weekend so check back soon. (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce)

        Re: New MOC: Rebel Snowspeeder! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) Bruce, That's absolutely magnificent. I'm especially impressed with how you achieved such wonderful angles without too many special pieces. Really, if one could get a Snowspeeder like yours for $9.99, I'd buy one, that's for sure! This one (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: New MOC: Rebel Snowspeeder! —Bruce Lowell
     Thanks a lot Lindsay. I'm waiting to get that soccer set cheap (I don't see paying $20 for only 107 pieces, and only two that I really need). Hopefully they'll be on clearance soon :) The snowspeeder's 176 pieces (mostly smaller plates), so it'd (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New MOC: Rebel Snowspeeder! —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Hi Bruce, Wow - This is truly a fantastic design! Dave Eaton and I have been playing around with trying to get a true minifig-scale snowspeeder for a couple of months now, but this design is where the search ends! I put one together yesterday (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)