 Star Wars / 12558
Re: New MOC: Rebel Snowspeeder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:36:31 GMT

Thanks a lot Lindsay. I'm waiting to get that soccer set cheap (I don't see
paying $20 for only 107 pieces, and only two that I really need). Hopefully
they'll be on clearance soon :)
The snowspeeder's 176 pieces (mostly smaller plates), so it'd probably be
more around $15, even though it is pretty small.
The MLCad instructions for it are now available at the snowspeeder page, so
go there if you'd like to build one.
-Bruce

Brucey-Wan's Homepage - http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/