 Star Wars / 12557
Re: New MOC: Rebel Snowspeeder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Lowell writes:
Hey guys,
Here's my latest custom, an Incom T-47 Modified Airspeeder (Snowspeeder). It's
the same scale as my A-Wing (1 foot:1 stud) and my upcoming X- and Y-Wings.
I'll have the MLCad instructions up hopefully this weekend so check back soon.
http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/customs/snowspeeder.html
There you go, and please let me know what you think.

   Bruce,

   That's absolutely magnificent.  I'm especially impressed with how
   you achieved such wonderful angles without too many special pieces.
   Really, if one could get a Snowspeeder like yours for $9.99, I'd buy
   one, that's for sure!  This one just looks...right.

   Now all I need are some of the new Soccer sets with the trans-black
   panels...:)

   best

   LFB