 Star Wars / 12538
    Sarlacc Pit —Amado C. Pinlac
   I've just added our latest work, the Sarlacc Pit on our homepage. (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics of the diorama and let us know what you think about it. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (URL) Dioramas (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build) !

        Re: Sarlacc Pit —Mark Chittenden
     I like how you have the original LEGO model of the desert skiff in addition to your 'improved' model. Overall very very cool. Got the jeebies just looking down into that pit... ;) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

         Re: Sarlacc Pit —Amado C. Pinlac
     Mark, Kinda tough to do a sail barge, so we decided instead to improvise and do a bigger skiff of just the right size for the diorama. What you don't see in the pics is the foundation where the Sarlacc has been built. Thanks for your comments and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: Sarlacc Pit —Joe Meno
     (...) Nice! The Sarlacc is very well-done to the point of creepy (love the use of the droid arms for the internal 'teeth'. And more little touches that make the scene...R2 with the light saber, Luke on the plank. Great stuff! Joe (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

         Re: Sarlacc Pit —Amado C. Pinlac
     Joe, So you did spot those droid arms inside! It was kinda tough going through at first in building the pit. But the effort was well worth it after we completed it and the results are what you now see. Those little touches were added afterwards as (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Deconstructing Sarlacc Pit —Amado C. Pinlac
     Finally was able to free up some space and time to deconstruct the Sarlacc Pit and take pics. I hope this will give those who emailed me a better idea of how they can build their own. (URL) not Lego but Star Wars related, I've added our latest (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Sarlacc Pit Revisited —Amado C. Pinlac
   A year older and still I get responses about it. Mostly about asking more pics and finally I've gotten around to uploading in Brickshelf additional pics for it. Enjoy! (URL) & Sons (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)