 Star Wars / 12504
  Re: I-wing and J-wing

(...) I-Wing - A very interesting design. It fits the elegant period very well. That driod pod is very innovative. J-Wing - That is really neat looking. Very much the little brother of the Republic Gunship. My big question is though, why the green (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I-wing and J-wing

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gs3Ao8.MrL@lugnet.com... (...) Hey Jason. Thanks for the comments. I used the green becuase of the lime green highlights on the Gunship. I don't have any dark red or lime (except for some (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)