 Star Wars / 12399
    Super Battle Droid —Jude Beaudin
   (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Super Battle Droid —Jonathan Lill
   (...) Yikes! I have never been interested in the Technic figures (excepting the destroyer droid) but this does look more fearsome than the standard battle droid. My main question is: Does anyone know anything about, or can anyone speculate from the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Super Battle Droid —Joel Hoornbeek
   My first guess as to the joints is that they are a variation of the new arm pieces seen in the new Alpha Team sets (URL) and (URL) One of the pictures on Starwars.com ((URL) to have the best view. Let the speculation continue... -Joel (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)