 Star Wars / 12355
    Re: Republic Gunship —Jonathan Lill
   (...) color scheme, the wonderful curved silhouette and Jango Fett, but: I like the fact that the doors look like they open via a lever on top of the ship. This type of functionality, also seen in the Slave 1, is new to the Star Wars line and a nice (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Republic Gunship —Leonard Hoffman
      (...) i think lego is avoiding the problem of the black minifig. if they produce one it will violate their expressed policy of not entertaining race in minifigs. but if they release a yellow mace windu or lando i think lots of people will be upset. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Republic Gunship —Stephen Brungar
   (...) When I found out a couple of months ago that we weren't getting Mace Windu this year all my enthusiasm for the Ep.2 lineup suddenly disappeared out the window (I know it sounds crazy but thats how much he's needed). However, I am confident (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)