 Star Wars / 12287
12286  |  12288
Subject:
naboo swamp sets real cheap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:50:14 GMT

wow I came across a great deal 3 naboo swamp sets for 10 dollars. Obviously
I bought out all 10 of them, I mainly wanted the battle droid figures and
the green foliage. But will have numerous jar jar bings roaming around..."aiee"

I thought it was crappy at first, but after seeing the pieces that come with
the set, it was a great bargin. Now I'm wondering if I should go and get the
droid gliders that they had over stock of and use them a parts fodder...

surprisingly Zany brainy still sells the old starwars set and retail price,
I guess no discounts will be seen...even though I saw the cool Tie fighter set..

Just wondering is the deluxe tie fighter at 79.00 and x wing at 117.00 still
too much?