 Star Wars / 12236
    Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation —Damien Nesbit
   (...) thankfully the 2002 set line up has some less expensive sources for stormtroopers, but i am kind of surprised that the death star officer made its premier in such a small set. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation —Mark Chittenden
   I don't have a Imperial Shuttle (yet), but I take it the 'pilot' minifigure in that does not have a Imperial Officer torso? But I agree - the Final Duel II set is a great way to get multiple Stormies and Imperials :) Figure the retail cost about $7 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 7127 starwars imperial AT-ST observation —Bradley Dale
   (...) And it probably beats the price of buying the non-LEGO action figures of these characters, which is how I try to think of the new Star Wars diorama sets. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)