 Star Wars / 12205
    Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set —Monica Wilbur
   I'd probably choose Obi-Wan over Anakin, but that's only because Anakin bugged me :). As far as a "high" level female baddie, how about call her Shmi since after all, she did give birth to the future Dark Lord of the Sith.... mo (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Star Wars Ep 1 Chess Set —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) Benjamin, Monica, Thanks for the comments ! I got to admit I did not think of Shmi as a dark side character but as you put it without her there would be no Dark Lord of Sith. I will have pics of a new version with the new Droidekas from SW (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.gaming)