 Star Wars / 12131
Re: We have Ewoks!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Monica Wilbur writes:
So John, if I get this thread right, these are models you can buy and are
only available at LEGO Imagination Centers? Or just the MOA?

The Ewoks look great (those legs have all sorts of uses - Anakin, Jawas,
Ewoks, etc.) and the other stuff looks great, too (go cloudcars!).

mo
www.galacticbrick.com

These are models you will be able to buy soon.  At the regular stores, they are
part of the 2002 line-up.  the MOA LIA was just quicker getting the sets.

-Jason

Jason Spears
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears

In lugnet.starwars, John Radtke writes:
MOA LIC came through with a couple sets tonight.  Final Duel II and Jedi
Defence I are in and appropriately priced at $6.95.  Ewok Attack is greedily
marked up to $12.95.  I remember last year the new SW set pricing was screwy
at first so maybe that will come down.  Alas, no Cloud Car.

<snip>
John