 Star Wars / 12064
  Re: Who has the biggest fleet?

Well Bear, My collection will blow away everybody's! I got two X-Wings and one tie fighter and one Darth Vader tie fighter! Beat that! (Note just a tiny bit of sarcasm here). Actually I find that the more I get the more I want and its never quite (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who has the biggest fleet?

Working my way up the price scale, I've only got one each of the Landspeeder, A-Wing, Snowspeeder, X-Wing, B-Wing, Tie, Speeder Bikes, Flash Speeder, Naboo Fighter, Droid FIghter, AT-ST, Droid Carrier, AAT and Sith Infiltrater, not to mention the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)