 Star Wars / 11866
    Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) suprised (...) The Rebel Blockade Runner was the rebel callsign (codename) of the Tantive IV. There was only one Rebel Blackade Runner. The RBR was a Correllian Corvette, which was used by the Empire and the Rebellion. So if TLC is advertising (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Jason Spears
     (...) Well I stand corrected. After reading your post, I went and looked it up, and indeed I was wrong. I be taking my foot out of my mouth now. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Kevin Wanner
   (...) Star Wars The Visual Dictioary on page 12 said: TANTIVE IV--Princess Leia's consular starship is a Corellian Corvette, a common and traditional ship design seen throughout the galaxy. Blending in anonymously amongst galactic space traffic, so (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) would (...) IV. (...) Well the "Star Wars: Behind the Magic" CD-ROM it states; (not verbatim, but close enough) that the Empire belived the 'Rebel Blockade Runner' was a massive ship with enough firepower to defeat several Star Destroyers. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Jason Spears
   (...) <clip> (...) of (...) Well according to "Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Vechicles and Vessels" - [ The famous "Rebel Blockade Runner" in acutality was a single ship named the Tantive IV. A Corellian corvette, the ship was registered as a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Shaun Sullivan
     (...) Remember, one should always devalue the information given in SW:EGVV by a goodly amount ... for example, it lists the height of the AT-AT as ~15m, which is much too small to be reconciled with the scenes in the movies [1]. EGVV does a nice job (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Kevin Wanner
   (...) Runner" because the rebellion only has one. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)