 Star Wars / 11785
  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Wooohooo!!! I can't wait to get my hands on one of those Blockade Runners. I can't imagine that at a $200 price point, it is anything short of amazing. Agghh, what to buy? I don't care what anyone says about Racers, Creator, or Bionicle, Lego (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Agreed totally - going to the Shop at Home website is becoming a real droolfest these days, and as you say, there is more there that I'd like than I can possibly justify financially. It's like being ten all over again :-) Jennifer (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)