 Star Wars / 11769
Re: 2002 set list on FBTB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
   Cloud Cars:  Regular orange or "burnt orange" (more realistic and,
   I would argue, more attractive)?  How will they do that funky
   cockpit?

My guess is that they'll use the thin wall wedge piece (like the front
of the skiff) capped with a SW canopy. I know that concept doesn't
really look like the "real" thing, but I can't think of another solution
at the moment.

I'm willing to bet the canopy will be two of the old airplane windshields (this
piece: http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2437 ) back to back in
trans-dark gray.  :)

Jeff