 Star Wars / 11766
Re: 2002 set list on FBTB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Hello all,
It appears that Tim has posted a list of some of the sets for 2002.  Go take
a look; I think that people who want Stormtroopers will be somewhat pleased.
www.fbtb.net

   Excellent!  And thanks to Tim for making that pact with Satan
   or whomever that lets him get such nifty information.  ;)

   Well, it looks like it's only going to be $7 to get stormtroopers
   and Imperial officers now, instead of $50+ to get one of each.
   I'd call that an improvement.  I just wonder what the pieces will
   be like, and what the BIG System sets will be this coming year!

   Questions/comments:

   Will the "linked sets" be expanded in future years (e.g., adding
   a third set to each of those two)?

   Cloud Cars:  Regular orange or "burnt orange" (more realistic and,
   I would argue, more attractive)?  How will they do that funky
   cockpit?

   Ewoks:  I have a feeling we'll see Chewbacca-sized Ewoks.  Veeery
   scary.

   UCS Yoda:  Sand green?  Or Belville green?  Or some other, new
   green, just to screw us up?

   More rambling to come, no doubt.

   LFB