 Star Wars / 11732
  millenium falcon availability in america

How available was the falcon when it first came out? Here in australia it has been very hard to find right from the start. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) I would characterise it as pretty hard to find here as well. Saw it a few times but not every retailer that carries LEGO StarWars stocked it. Not by a long shot. IMHO anyway. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) I got it a day before it was to be put on the shelves in Salem OR and they don't have a good selection normaly. I have also seen it there several times. but who knows? --Kevin W. (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) Pretty good-- very good last holiday season. It was available at TRU right upon release (mid summer last year), and at Walmart, Target, and other major retailers a couple months after as the fall stock built up. (...) It definitely dried up (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) Over here in Norway, only the very largest toy storea stocked the Falcon, and usually only une unit per store. Some stores are still stuck with one... Why are you interested, anyway? You repeatedly called it a pile of crap when it came out. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

I am not so much interested in the set as such, more in legos business practices regarding it (and other large starwars sets) which in australia have all been hard to find. (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3B9D7A07.C54480....com.au... (...) Here in the UK in my local TRU they still have 3 or 4 of them on the shelf, and at £15 over RRP I'm not surprised they aren't selling them! Plus the UCS (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: millenium falcon availability in america

(...) Follow-up comments: I noticed that the Falcon reappeared at my area Zany Brainy (mid-size toy retailer in the US), presumably for the holiday season. Target stores appear to have finished the first major wave of holiday reset-- I looked at one (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)