 Star Wars / 11662
    Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2 —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) you made. The large tree with the brown "vines" is particularly cool. Curious question: does anyone know how the crew are supposed to get up to and down from the hatch? Other than by jumping out of a tree I mean. Silly question: if you try to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

        Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2 —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Thanks Kyle. Actually, the vine concept was courtesy of Suzanne Rich and Joe Comeau, who put together some wonderful looking gnarly trees for our most recent Brikwars battle. (...) I think there are supposed to be a series of hand/footholds up (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)