 Star Wars / 11532
    New Creature MOC: Mynock —Bruce Lowell
   here's a link if you'd like to see it: (URL) not too sure of the size; i know it should be a tannish, but i made it dark grey to go with the black wings). i'm also in the process of finishing up my rancor which is on the main page (link below) i'd (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Creature MOC: Mynock —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Hey Bruce, I like the mynock...though if you have any red wings around, I'd think a red one would be a bit more true (you could always go 'expanded universe' and claim that there are different varients of mynock that have evolved differently (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Creature MOC: Mynock —Bruce Lowell
   i was thinking of doing it in red, but i don't have any red 2x2 radar dishes, 1x1 bricks (w/ studs on all sides), tubing, or technic connectors... four restraining factors :). the eu excuse will do for now, but hopefully lego will make all the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)