 Star Wars / 11448
    Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers) —Bruce Lowell
   SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Okay, now that I've taken some precautions: I made two new Episode II Customs that are over at my site (the link is below) but here are a few pictures to get you started: (URL) first is Anakin's Hot Rod (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers) —Paulo Caparica Junior
   (...) Bruce, Geocities is giving me a "Page not Availble", so I could see nothing at the moment, but it would be great for you to tell us where to find the pictures of EP II, so we can compare. Paulo (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers) —Jonathan Lill
     (...) This was gone over recently for someone else's page and it has to do with how Geocities restricts access to its pages. To get there simply cut and paste the URL into your browser address bar and hit return. Nice models by the way. Neat SNOT (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers) —Bruce Lowell
   Sorry about that. Geocities doesn't like people using solely pictures. The pages at my site are fully functional, so you can see them there, along with lots of other pictures over at my site. Here's some working pictures: (URL) a few reference (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers) —Paulo Caparica Junior
   (...) I like the models, but the car with a smooth and curvaceous shape is hard to model anyway. The white and red ship looks very good. Lets wait ro EP II Paulo (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)