 Star Wars / 11328
Re: Technic Stormtrooper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:09:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Robbie Anderson writes:
Well Happy Birthday Bryan! My birthday was yesterday, the 10th; I just
turned 13(FINALLY!!). Your idea about the remodiling of the Stormtrooper is
great. I hope it works out all right. C'ya.

                                           Robbie

Thanks Robbie... and Happy b-day.  I just turned 23... I guess that shows
the diversity of ages on here eh?

Anyway, I used some of my birthday dough to pick up the technic C-3PO.  My
complaints about it are about the same as with the Stormtrooper, so I'll
probably fix up the 3PO in the same way.  My supply of technic parts is kind
of limited, so I need to stock up first.  I'll probably pick up a second
Stormtrooper and 3PO on my next payday.

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html